DISCLAIMER: This is a CUSTOM ROM! Use at YOUR OWN RISK!!! By using this ROM, you understand that I am not liable for any or all consequences of using this ROM. If you don't know what you're doing, DON'T TRY IT. Use at your own risk!
Here ya go folks, CyanogenMod 10 for the Warp Sequent!!! Well, let's be honest, unless you're living under a rock, you probably know what Android 4.1 (JellyBean) is. Furthermore, you should know what the CyanogenMod project is. However, if a rock is really your home and you'd like to learn more, please visit their site: http://www.cyanogenmod.com
Developers: PlayfulGod, Hroark13, SuperR, Junkie2100
Description: CyanogenMod 10 for the Warp Sequent
CyanogenMod 10 What is this? This is a build of the popular CyanogenMod 10 for the ZTE Warp Sequent N861. This is built from source.
People to Thank
- koush - for his kickass recovery.
- CyanogenMod - for the best ROM out.
- Robotech - for his endless testing, feedback, and input on fixes.
- hroark13 - for helping and his configs used from the warps device repo.
- downthemachine & Agat - for their modded kernel source and mic fix.
- Shinru2004 - for taking time away from his rom to lend a hand, and entertaining us by picking on dizzle lol
- DM47021 - for his video codec building fix
- Dimbulb - for taking some initiative and getting PG a dev unit to work on
- numerous testers - thanks for testing & keeping the faith.
- IRC - for the ongoing help and shared knowledge.
** #wrpsequent (Skyn3t)
** #oudhitsquad (Freenode)
** #cyanogenmod-dev (Freenode)
** #koush (Freenode)
Whats NOT working
- It boots
- Mobile Data
- Voice Calling
Remember: THIS IS NOT FOR DAILY USE, THIS IS ONLY A TEST!
- Video Playback
How do I install this?
-  Download the .zip & copy to the sdcard (make sure wifi is enabled if dl'd from phone).
 Zip can be installed from the external sd in CWM
 MAKE A BACKUP!!!
 DO A FACTORY RESET!!! - this will wipe data & cache!
 Go to install zip from sdcard
 Choose zip from sdcard
 Select cm-10-xxxxxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL-warp2.zip
 Repeat Steps 5 -8 for gapps
0.1alpha (Initial Release)
-main speaker working
-usb adb, and mtp connections
-fixed mobile data connection, always says 1x but dont be fooled
-voice calling works not though due to the mic bug not always usable
-sms works, mms is still broken till we get the apns right
-enabled wifi hardware
-some work on audio routing, still buggy and tends to cut out the mic
-repaired wifi tethering, and enabled tethering menu
-fixed problems with wifi password storage
-wifi temporarily broken due to a flaw in the service start code (will fix shortly)
-audio routing and mic fixed
-GPS working thanks to whatever it is playfulgod did... still have no idea how he did that lol
-wifi working other than wifi direct
This list will be updated as we find them and fix them.
-bluetooth not functional at all
-video codec buffers become easily overloaded causing the inability to play most formats
-camera is not functional at all
-compass non functional
-proximity sensor non functional
-mms doesnt work to send or recieve without reprogramming it manually
updated zte kernel for cm10
cm10.1 is in the works now thanks to pg and dimbulb's purchase of the development unit. ill change this OP up for it as soon as we get it up to par with cm10 (which as far as i know is down to getting audio to work) so stay tuned. and for the newest builds you can hit up the wiki