CWM Recovery v6.0.3.3 LG Optimus Q(LGL55C)

07-09-2013, 01:08 PMPost: #1
stedman420 Offline
dev? ok if you say so
Recognized Developer / Creator

Posts: 647 Joined: Oct 2012 Reputation: 32 Gender: Male Location: Mt. Angel, OR Thanks Given: 278
Thanks Received: 292 in 173 posts
Phone(s): SGH-I317 Carrier: Cricket ROM: Online Status: Offline
CWM Recovery v6.0.3.3 LG Optimus Q(LGL55C)
All of this seems to be working fine for me but remember you use everything here at your own risk. I nor anyone else will be held responsible for your phone. So please keep in mind YOUR PHONE = YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Please do not post download links to this elsewhere please link to this thread instead.

***DISCONTINUED: This project has been permanently discontinued and will no longer receive any updates or support***

**REQUIREMENTS**
Rooted Straight Talk LG Optimus Q(LGL55C)
Custom Recovery(i.e. CWM based or TWRP)

**INFO**
This post is only for maintaining and troubleshooting the latest CWM. The zip posted here will only work if you've already installed a custom recovery. If you have not rooted and/or installed a custom recovery yet try my Easy Root and Recovery [No computer or terminal needed] LG Optimus Q(LGL55C) guide.

The CWM zip below will install CWM-Based v6.0.3.3 recovery. When you install this zip your phone will reboot during installation this is normal as it's just rebooting to your new recovery.(If using TWRP you will have to reboot to your new recovery yourself)

**INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS**
1.) Boot your phone into recovery mode

2.) Then just select install zip from sdcard and find and select Unofficial_CWM-v6.0.3.3.zip

**DOWNLOAD LINK**
Unofficial_CWM-v6.0.3.3.zip

Official LGL55C CWM Image or can be installed via ROM Manager!!!

**BIG PROPS CREDIT AND THANKS GOES TO**
Playfulgod - for helping to get this official and for always being willing to help out the community
Koush - for the awesomeness that's CWM

This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 09:52 PM by stedman420.

07-12-2013, 10:29 PMPost: #2
stedman420 Offline
dev? ok if you say so
Recognized Developer / Creator

Posts: 647 Joined: Oct 2012 Reputation: 32 Gender: Male Location: Mt. Angel, OR Thanks Given: 278
Thanks Received: 292 in 173 posts
Phone(s): SGH-I317 Carrier: Cricket ROM: Online Status: Offline
RE: CWM Recovery v6.0.3.3 LG Optimus Q(LGL55C)
**UPDATE**
CWM is now official and can be installed using rom manager!!!

Big Thanks to PG for the help in gettin official it's always much appreciated Androidwink

Search